viernes, 8 de junio de 2018

Inforgraphic

Welcome again! Today I want to share with you an infographic that I have done for the subject Didactics of geometry. I recommend the use of piktochart due to it is a web in which you can create any poster, presentation or whatever you want. Moreover, it is really easy to use it.

My infographic is related to the issue of polygons. As a result, you can find the description of a polygon, the types, how you can calculate the area and the perimeter of them owing to each polygon has their own formula, did you know that?

To conclude, you can find some activities and useful videos if you are interested in.
If you want to keep an eye on my infographic you have to click the following link: https://create.piktochart.com/output/30362920-new-piktochart

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario